søndag 12. oktober 2008

5

Long time no see! Yes, I am alive. I've been very busy with school work lately.
Suddenly, all the teachers decided that they all would give us test, loads of homework, submissions, lectures and presentations, etc, to the same dates. This is what I've been busy with lately, but now I've just got one test left, and therefor some time to relax, which is nice.

Yesterday I went to a flea market. I love flea markets It feels nice to buy something people don't want to own anymore, and it's more environment friendly than regular shopping, and it's also much cheaper! I spent just 90 kr (around 18-20 dollars) on:
  • earrings (clip-ones – I don't have pierced ears, I used too, but, yeah – long story!)
  • a beautiful hair clip, silverish, with hearts
  • a cool, red cardigan with strange patterns and polkadots here and there. I bet it's from the 80s, quite bad taste, but really, really comfy! (10 kr)
  • Mort, by Terry Pratchett
  • The Colour of Magic, Terry Pratchett
  • And then they were none, Agatha Christie
  • An Unquiet Mind, Kay Jamison
  • X-men, the movie – for my sister.

If I had a good camera I would show you everything, but only the cam on my mobile works, and it's rather poor, so ... yeah. But I do got a picture of the hair clip and earrings!




Otherwise from this, not much is happening. I'm going to the doctor on Thursday to take some test. I'm not looking forward too it, because of my phobia for doctors, needles, blood test. Ugh – I really hate it all. Everything that reminds me of doctors make me really uncomfortable, like white walls and that

Anyways, that was all for now, just a filler – really. You'll soon get some post about more interesting matters, when I've got the time. Maybe I'll post some art soon? Time will tell!
Until next time –have a nice day!

Ingen kommentarer: