søndag 14. september 2008

3 - (Autumn is soon here and winter is near ...)

... and I do need new boots and a new coat.
I surfed around on the Internet and found some of my favorites. Unfortunately, I can't buy them all - but I will try to get my hands on at least one of the items here!

(I hope you can see the numbers ... )
1. Light Grey Coat - La Redoute, I really really want this!
2. Purple Coat - La Redoute
3. Grey Coat - Ellos
4. Boots - Vagabond
5. Boots - Cult
6. Boots - Doc. Martens
7. Boots with heel - Rieker
8. Outfit from NoaNoa

I may find something nice second hand, but hm ... we'll see.
Also, I really want her boots. These are the shoes of my dreams.

2 kommentarer:

Ariella sa...

Tusen takk for en så koselig kommentar. Den varmet virkelig, og jeg lenker deg også :)
Så mange fine kåper - jeg likte spesielt den fra Ellos, og antrekket fra Noa Noa. Jeg håper du får tak i noe av det!

Liv sa...

Aww - tusen takk :D
Ja, enig. Jeg håper virkelig det jeg også ^^